History of the Maori of Aotearoa
Hartford Web Publishing is not the author of the documents in World History Archives and does not presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity or to release their copyright.
- New Zealand Government Signs Initial Agreement with Tainui Tribe
to end Historic Land Claims
- Re the Waikato-Tainui Maorio people. 21 December, 1994.
- Maoris Celebrate Land Seizure
- By Malcolm MaCallister for the Militant. 25 March, 1996.
- APEC, Free Trade, and "Economic Sovereignty"
- By Aziz Choudry, 14 November 1996. A paper on the effect of Structural Adjustment Program
upon the Maori people.
- The MAI and the Treaty of Waitangi
- By Makere Harawira, 1 November 1997. A paper on the significance of the Multilateral Agreement
on Investment for the Maori.
- New Zealand Gov't Tries To Limit Maori Fishing Rights
- By Janet Roth, in the Militant, 16 February 1998.