Economic and environmental history of Aotearoa - New Zealand
Hartford Web Publishing is not the author of the documents in World History Archives and does not presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity or to release their copyright.
- Economic Fundamentalism: The New Zealand
Experiment - A World Model for Structural Adjustment?
- Review of a book by Jane Kelsey (Pluto Press, 1995). 16 March, 1996.
- The full story about the New Zealand economic "miracle"
- From New Zealand Council of Trade Unions. 10 June, 1997.
- New Zealand runs big risks by accepting the Multilateral Agreement on
Investment (MAI) on trust
- By Gordon Campbell, NZ Listener, 27 December 1997.
- MAI - ready and willing
- By Janice Moira Graham, 11 January 1998. The relationship between the history of privatization
in New Zealand and MAI for the take over of government by transnationals.
- Government Social Irresponsibility, Insincerity, Slammed Over Paris Investment
- Media release from GATT Watchdog, 15 February 1998. Critique of Shipley's stance toward
the MAI negotiations in Paris.
- Re MAI
- By Makere Harawira, who writes to Breakfast Show, Television One, New Zealand, 15
February 1998. Argues MAI aims to free international commerce from political constraints. Re
impact on Maori, etc.
- Coeur gold mine Habitat Certificate laughable
- From Denis Tegg, 30 November 1995. Coeur in bed with U.S. Wildlife Habitat Council (WHC).
- New Zealand's Buller Forest saved
- From Environment News Service, 20 June 1997.
- Maori Activists And Fishermen Discuss How To Protect Fish Stocks In New Zealand
- By Felicity Coggan, in the Militant, 22 September 1997.