Social history of Aotearoa - New Zealand
Hartford Web Publishing is not the author of the documents in World History Archives and does not presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity or to release their copyright.
- NZ Students Protest and Occupy over Tertiary Cuts
- By Kyle Matthews, Otago University Students Association, 16 September 1996.
- Worker's Death Fuels Outrage Over Cuts In New Zealand Health System
- By Agnes Sullivan and Patrick Brown, in the Militant, 27 October 1997. Privatization
of the public health sector causes Maori worker's death.
- Upsurge in racism worries authorities
- By David Barber, 29 November 1997. Attacks on refugees and immigrants from Asia, Africa and
the Middle East; emergence of a neo-Nazi white supremacist gang.