The history of the pre-modern world economy
Hartford Web Publishing is not the author of the documents in
World History Archives and does not
presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity nor to release
- Horses and Euro/Native Contact
- Citations compiled by Andrew J. Petto, 12 March
1995. Native American horse culture.
- Triangular trade and rum
- Posts from ATHG (Alcohol & Temperance History
Group), 26 September 1996
- Asian-based world economy
- Patrick Manning questions Gunter Frank’s
suggestion of Asian-based world economy to 1815. From
H-World list dialog, 25 November 1995.
- Wealth of Nations (1776) excerpt
- By Adam Smith, where he characterizes the social order
what is represented by those who live from profit.