World history of women and gender
Hartford Web Publishing is not the author of the
documents in World History Archives and
does not presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity nor to
release their copyright.
World social history in general
U.N. Fourth World
Conference on Women, Beijing, Sep 1995
World history of women
- Women's liberation and the class struggle
- Mary Alice Waters. August, 1979.
- Anti-Woman Ideology and Capitalist Decay
- By Deirdre Griswold, in Workers World. 7 January 1995.
- Eleanor Smeal Announces 1994 Feminist of the Year
- Press release from the Feminist Majority Foundation. 3 January 1995.
Religious affiliation and reproductive rights.
- From Re-Active to Pro Active - The Challenge for Muslim
Women on the road from Cairo to Beijing
- By Dr. Riffat Hassan, 1995.
- By Jaya Dayal, 8 March 1995. NGOs complain at Copenhagen Social Summit
that conservative religious forces are slowing progress in women's
- Opening Keynote Address at APC Conference
- By Aung San Suu Kyi, Nobel Prize Laureate. 31 August, 1995. Role of
women in world development.
- CEDAW To Review Countries' Treatment of Women
- 28 February 1997. In New York the Committee on the Elimination of
Discrimination Against Women (CEDAW) approved its schedule of countries
to be reviewed.