World history of ethnic identity
Hartford Web Publishing is not the author of the
documents in World History Archives and
does not presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity nor to
release their copyright.
World social history in general
Indigenous peoples in global perspective
- Report from the Net Warriors Indigenous Peoples Global
- On the United Nations Draft Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous
Peoples, Geneva, 23 October 1996.
- Follow-Up to Geneva Work/Indigenous Peoples
- From NWmail@hookele.com, 2 December 1996.
- Commemoration of the twentieth anniversary of participation
of indigenous peoples at the United Nations
- 11 June 1997.
Minorities in world perspective
- Debate on Minorities
- From the Racial-Religious-EthnoNationalist Violence Internet
discussion list (firstname.lastname@example.org), December 1994.