History of global education
Hartford Web Publishing is not the author of the documents in World History Archives and does not presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity or to release their copyright.
- Comparative International History of Left & Labor Education
- By Marvin Gettleman. 14 March, 1995.
- Education for Whose Development?
- By Marcos Arruda, in The Irish Times, November,1995. Education in the context
of globalization and structural adjustment.
- USIA Sends 60 American Studies Collections Abroad
- NCC Washington Update, vol. 2, # 36, October 30, 1996. Education in service of empire.
- Report on the Project on the Comparative International History of Left Education
- By Marvin E. Gettleman, 1997.