Reviews of books on Africa
Hartford Web Publishing is not the author of the documents in
World History Archives and does not
presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity nor to
release their copyright.
- Review of Curtin, Feierman, Thompson,
Vansina, African History
- By Anthony E. Woods, 23 October 1995.
- Review of Iliffe,
- A dialog on the nuafrica list by Pier M. Larson, et al.,
- Urgent Support Needed for genuine
- From Sis. Marpessa Kupendua 19 December 1996. Initial
reaction to the Microsoft-Gates-Appiah effort to co-opt
the Encyclopedia Africana project begun by
W. E. B. Dubois.
- Review of Microsoft Encarta Africana,
edited by Henry Louis Gates, Jr. and K. Anthony Appiah,
- By Molefi Kete Asante, Temple University, 3 February
- Wonders of the African World
- A dialog on Black Radical Congress list, November
1999. Critical reactions to Henry Louis Gates'
controversial TV travelog, Wonders of the African