The contemporary internal political history of Africa as a
Hartford Web Publishing is not the author of the documents in
World History Archives and does not
presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity nor to
release their copyright.
- The Nkrumahist-Toureist Party Organizing
Formation and Internal Democracy
- By Ayize Atiba, 10 January 1995.
- Tribalism in Africa
- A dialog from the AGE-L, 30 April 1995.
- Ali Mazrui on contemporary Africa
- By Joe Gbujama, 1 May 1995. A summary of Ali
Mazrui's speech at Georgia State on African history,
the issue of chaotic African governments and western
- Democracy in Africa
- A dialog on the H-Africa list, 27 November 1995. A
useful discussion of Africa&s difficulties
- The Tragedy of Africa
- By Mr. Paul Ssemogerere, President of the Democratic
Party of Uganda. 13 December 1997. Reflects on
Africa&s crisis, the legitimation of leadership, and
the impact of the U.S. and western culture.
- Appeal for Africa Tribunal
- 4 September 1998. The proposal by African trade union
and political leaders to hold an International Tribunal on
Africa to judge those responsible for the deadly evolution
that threatens the very existence of the workers and
peoples of Africa. The formal appeal.