Documents by and about Julius Nyerere
Hartford Web Publishing is not the author of the documents in
World History Archives and does not
presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity nor to
release their copyright.
Documents by Julius Nyerere
- Good Governance for Africa
- By Julius Nyerere, 13 October 1998.
- The Heart of Africa. Interview with Julius
Nyerere on Anti-Colonialism
- Last great interview with Julius Nyerere, carried out by
Ikaweba Bunting of the New Internationalist
Magazine, January-February 1999.
Documents about Julius Nyerere
- Our Beloved Elder
- By President Benjamin Mkapa, 15 October 1999. Radio
broadcast by the President of Tanzania, to memorialize
- A People's Hero
- ANC Statement on the Death of ‘Mwalimu’
Julius Kambarage Nyerere, 14 October 1999.
- Tanzania's Nyerere Dies In
- From the Pan African News Wire (PANW-BBC), 14 October
- Julius Nyerere, 1922-1999
- Prepared by Mark K. Smith for the Informal Education
Homepage, 21 October 1999. Nyerere on learning and
informal education; Ujamma, socialism and self reliance;
liberation struggles; on the Arusha Declaration; The
Declaration of Dar-es-Salaam; and a Nyerere
- Nyerere: Force for African Liberation and
- By the Congress of South African Trade Unions, 14
- The Meaning of
- By Yemi Toure, 15 October 1999. He favored socialism
because it means economic justice.
- Integrity and honor defined
- By Clarence Lusane, 19 October 1999. Nyerere's
- Condolence Message of the International
Committee of the Black Radical Congress to the Family, the
Government and People of Tanzania on the Passing of Mwalimu
- 19 October 1999.