The history of agriculture in Africa as a whole
Hartford Web Publishing is not the author of the documents in
World History Archives and does not
presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity nor to
release their copyright.
- Food supply situation and crop prospects in
- Global Information and Early Warning System on Food and
Agriculture. Press release by Food and Agriculture
Organization, May 1996. FAO says sharply higher cereal
prices make sub-Saharan Africa's food security outlook
- African Scientists Endorse Genetically
- By Judith Achieng‘, IPS, 20 July 1999. A growing
number of African scientists are slowly accepting the idea
of genetically modified food as a solution to the
continent's perennial food crisis.
- AIDS Plants Crop of Death in
- By Jon Jeter, Washington Post, 12 December
1999. Loss of manpower resources because of AIDS.