The social history of Eritrea
Hartford Web Publishing is not the author of the documents in
World History Archives and does not
presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity nor to release
- National Union of Eritrean Women
- From The Horn of Africa Bulletin,
September-October 1994. Development of the NUEWmn into an
autonomous NGO from its origins in 1979 as part of
Eritrean People’s Liberation Front (EPLF).
- The Challenge: Reflecting aspirations of
- By Daniel Mebrahtu, in EritreanProfile,
11 February 1995. National Union of Eritrean
Women (NUEW) represented at constitutional
symposium, discuss conflict between tradtional
values and women’s rights.
- Vulnerable Children And Women At
- UN Integrated Regional Information Networks, 11 June
2002. The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) in
Eritrea has warned that it is facing a serious shortfall
in funding for this year, putting vital work with
vulnerable women and children at risk.