The retrospective history of the Kingdom of Buganda
Hartford Web Publishing is not the author of the documents in
World History Archives and does not
presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity nor to
release their copyright.
- Buganda Kingdom
- From soc.culture.african newsgroup, 11 June 2003. The
Buganda had a centralised system of government which by
1750 was the most well organised in the interlacustrine
region. The political structure.
- Buganda Kingdom; 36 Kabakas, thousands of
- From soc.culture.african newsgroup, 11 June
2003. Dissussion of royal wives [that unfortunately fails
to look beneath the surface].
- The Reign of Kabaka Suuna:
- From soc.culture.african newgroup, 11 June
2003. Concerning Kabak Suuna and his women.