Hartford Web Publishing (Haines Brown) is not the author of the documents in World History Archives and does not presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity.
History of southern Africa
- Affirmative Action Overdue in Zimbabwe
- By Tafadzwa Mumba. IPS. 7 March, 1995. Re. position of women.
- The Struggle Continues in Zimbabwe
- Reuter. 14 January, 1996. Dispute between traditional and colonial religion a manifestation of class conflict and racial oppression.
- Ndabaningi Sithole Remanded In Prison
- PANA. 17 February, 1996. Leader of the Ndonga faction of Zimbabwe African Union ZANU (NDONGA) accused of plot to assassinate President Robert Mugabe.
- Three Tired Septuagenarians Vying For President
- PANA. 17 February, 1996.
- Over 1.5 Million Zimbabweans Jobless
- PANA. 22 February, 1996.
- Zimbabwe Labour Party tour
- From Zimbabwe Labour Party. 9 October, 1996. Critique of ZANU.
- Study finds three out of ten Zim children sexually abused
- By Jan Raath, HURINet. 20 March, 1997.