Hartford Web Publishing (Haines Brown) is not the author of the documents in World History Archives and does not presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity.
History of southern Africa
- Zambia is Marching Backwards with very long Steps
- By Mainza Miyoba Sikana, in Newsletter of the ICP. 14 February, 1995. Kenneth Kaunda's challenge to the MMB.
- Post trio bail under review
- Media Institute of Southern Africa (MISA). 16 February, 1996. Zambian government's repression of The Post newspaper.
- Internet edition of The Post also banned
- MISA. 16 February, 1996.
- Zambian Workers Threaten to Strike
- PANA. 1 March, 1996. Civil service workers charge Chiluba government has reniged on salary agreement.
- Civil Servants Strike Enters Third Day
- PANA. 5 March, 1996.
- Government Threatens To Sack Striking Rail Workers
- PANA. 15 April, 1996. Tanzania/Zambia Railway Authority (TAZARA).
- HRW/Africa Alarmed by Seriously Flawed Election Process, Calls on Zambian Government to Improve its Human Rights Record
- By Human Rights Watch/Afrca (NY). 8 December, 1996. Chiluba government was returned to office in 18 November election, but by repressing the opposition.