The retrospective history of Latin America
Hartford Web Publishing is not the author of the documents in
World History Archives and does not
presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity nor to
release their copyright.
- Critique of Che New York Times
- Letter to the Editor of the New York Times
by David Silver, 27 November 1997. The New York
Times makes unsupported allegations that fly in the
face of documented sources.
- Che Guevara, Cuba, And The Algerian
- By Ahmed ben Bella, The Militant, 2
February 1998. Algeria and Cuba.
- Remains of Tania the Guerilla uncovered in
- From News from Cuba, 13 October
1998. Haydee Tamara Bunke Bider, better known as Tania the
Guerrilla, have been found in Bolivia and await transfer
to Cuba. The discovery was the result of investigations
into the possible locations of the remains of the
guerrilla forces led by Ernesto Che Guevara.