The economic history
of the Americas as a whole
Hartford Web Publishing is not the author of the documents in
World History Archives and does not
presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity nor to
release their copyright.
- Inequality and the Dismantling of
Citizenship in Latin America
- NACLA Report on the Americas, May/June 1997. The
destructive impact of neoliberal policies on
- Declaracion Final
- Conferencia del Hemisferio Occidental contra el TLC y
las Privatizaciones San Francisco, 16 de noviembre de
1997. Conference of labor leaders characterize the impact
of the transnational corporate agenda on working people in
- Final Declaration
- Western Hemisphere Conference against NAFTA and
Privatizations, 16 November 1997. English translation of
the above document.
- La Linea: Gender, Labor and Environmental
Justice on the US-Mexico Border
- By Julie Light, Corporate Watch, 8 July
1999. An evaluation of the social and environmental
consequences of maquiladora policy.