Resources for the study of the Americas as a whole
Hartford Web Publishing is not the author of the documents in
World History Archives and does not
presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity nor to
release their copyright.
- Latin America
- October 1994. Reprinted from the Jan/Feb 1995 issue of
NACLA Report on the Americas. Alphabetical
lists of institutions for Latin America, Andean, Caribbean
and Central America and individual countries.
- For Fee Mexican/Latam Internet News
- By Jose A. Briones, 30 December 1994. The Latin America
Data Base (LADB) was created in 1985 with the objective of
generating timely, comprehensive information on the region
easily accessible and affordable to scholars,
businesspeople, activists, and government officials.
- E-mail directory of labor organizations in
Latin America and the Caribbean
- From Instituto Laboral de Educacion Sindicale (Labor
Studies Institute) of Puerto Rico, May 1997. Rather more
than the title implies, for this extensive list, with some
annotation, includes web addresses and information on some
relevant organizations the world over.
- Latino National Political Survey (LNPS) now
available for download on the IPRNet website
- From the Institute for Puerto Rican Policy (IPR), 13