The history of Cuba's role in the Americas
Hartford Web Publishing is not the author of the documents in
World History Archives and does not
presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity nor to
release their copyright.
- U.S., allies continue dispute over
- NAFTA & Inter-American Trade Monitor,
31 May 1996. US allies continue to condemn US blockade of
- Mexico, Canada prep to defy
- By David Perez, Workers World, 27 June
1996. Disfavor shown by American states to US embargo of
- Fidel Castro at Summit's
- By Marco Sibaj, translated from El Nuevo
Diario, Managua, 11 November, 1996. At VI
Iberoamerican Summit in Santiago, the policies represented
by Castro and Allende remain popular.