History of children and the elderly in the United States
Hartford Web Publishing is not the author of the
documents in World History Archives and
does not presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity nor to
release their copyright.
United States social history in general
History of infants, children and youth in the United States
- U.S. Poor Children are Among the World's Poorest
- From Handsnet, 23 August, 1995. an abstract of a New York Times report
on the Luxembourg Income Study.
- Capitalism and child poverty: The biggest abuser of all
- By Brian Becker, in Workers World, 15 May, 1997.
History of the elderly in the United States
- The Nation's Health and Worker's Safety Seniors: focal point
- By Phil E. Benjamin, in People's Weekly World, 25 March 1995. The
array of political forces attacking the elderly.