History of health and safety in the United States
Hartford Web Publishing is not the author of the
documents in World History Archives and
does not presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity nor to
release their copyright.
United States social history in general
- Health care protest takes over GOP office, 31 arrested in
- By Elizabeth Yates, in People's Weekly World, 14 October 1995. Re.
Medicare/Medicaid cuts at a medical center.
- New Yorkers march for health care
- By Fred Gaboury, in People's Weekly World, 11 November 1995. GOP
- A national health care program: Demands and vision
- By Phil E. Benjamin, in People's Weekly World, 2 December, 1995.