History of housing in the United States
Hartford Web Publishing is not the author of the
documents in World History Archives and
does not presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity nor to
release their copyright.
United States social history in general
- Fight to save public housing escalates
- By Ray Neirinck, in People's Weekly World, 2 September
- The Rise of homelessness; Welfare reform
- By Ed Schwartz, 10 November 1995.
- The Shattering of the Massachusetts Tenant Rights
- By Lester Lee, in New England Peacework, June 96 (AFSC). End of
rent control due to a referendum.