Hartford Web Publishing (Haines Brown) is not the author of these documents and does not presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity.
US working-class history
- Protesters to Pepsi: "Stop buying Staley, now!"
- By Herb Kaye, in People's Weekly World, 2 September, 1995. A.E. Staley Co. lockout began in 1993.
- Staley workers force tax giveaway cancellation
- By Fred Gaboury, in People's Weekly World, 9 September, 1995.
- Lessons from the Staley fight
- By Herb Kaye, in People's Weekly World, 3 February, 1996. On 22 December, 1966, the United Paperworkers International Union (UPIU) Local 7837 in Decatur voted to accept a poor contract. Here re all the forces working against a more favorable outcome.