The social history of Kurdistan
Hartford Web Publishing is not the author of the documents in
World History Archives and does not
presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity nor to release
- Women's Army In Kurdistan
- By Deryagul Beran, in Kurdistan Report,
January/February 1995. Position of women in Kurdish society.
- Kurdish Refugees Fight Intolerable Conditions,
Demand Asylum In Greece
- By Georges Mehrabian, in the Militant,
16 December, 1996.
- Press Statement concerning the plight of the
- By the National Liberation Front Of Kurdistan (ERNK), Rome,
7 January 1998. The recent mass migration of Kurds to Italy
in context of the history of Kurdish migrations.
- How is the situation of the citizens of Kurdish
descent in Turkey in comparison with the Kurds of neighboring
- An extract provided by A. Tuncil, 6 February 1998. Mistreatment
of Kurds in Syria, Iran, Iraq and Turkey.