The culture history of East Asia as a whole
Hartford Web Publishing is not the author of the documents in
World History Archives and does not
presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity nor to
release their copyright.
- Geomancy in East Asia
- A dialog on fengshui from the H-Asia List, 1995. An aspect
of Chinese culture that spread thoughtout Asia.
- Asian Leisure/popular culture
- A checklist of the publications of John Lent from H-Net
for Asian History, September 1995.
- Dance groups helping build bridges with
- By Joji Uramatsu, Mainichi Shimbun, Sunday 12
September 1999. Japanese and Chinese performers who have
been trained in Japan, will stage musicals in China
commemorating the 20th anniversary of a bilateral cultural
- Taiwan schools eyeing students on
- By Lawrence Chung, The Straits Times, Taiwan
Bureau, 15 December 2000. Although banned from having
Chinese campuses, Taiwan universities team up with mainland
counterparts to attract students.