The retrospective history of modern (capitalist) Europe
Hartford Web Publishing is not the author of the documents in
World History Archives and does not
presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity nor to
release their copyright.
- A need for the best of Europe: Continental
- By Carlos Fuentes, Le Monde diplomatique,
November 2003. Early in the period of global development
Europe had similar aims to those who are now attempting to
institute the global market. What was needed then and
now is a rulebook for a new reality.
- The Protocols of Zion
- By Jared Israel, Editor, Emperor's
Clothes, 26 November 2002. You may not have heard of
The Protocols of Zion, or you may have heard that it
is a hoax. Or perhaps you have heard people say there is a
Jewish plot to rule the world and
The Protocols of
Zion is in some way involved.
- Democracy softens forces of change: Inventing
- By Anne-Marie Thiesse, 17 June 1999. Just as the maturing
European Union is beginning to supersede the nation-state,
the banner of nationalism is being raised all over the