Labor history of Aotearoa - New Zealand
Hartford Web Publishing is not the author of the documents in World History Archives and does not presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity or to release their copyright.
- Working Free? The Origins and Impact of New Zealand's Employment Contracts
- Announcement of a book by Ellen J. Dannin. 12 June, 1997.
- Labor unions protest ammendment of Holidays and Employment Contract Acts
- Media statement, 10 December 1997, and speech notes by Maxine Gay, President, NZ Trade
- Use of mercenaries to load ships in Australia will bring instant reaction in
- New Zealand Seafarers Union press release, 12 December 1997.
- New Zealand Seafarers Job Fight Faces Port Authorities Lawsuit
- LabourNet interview by Greg Dropkin, 20 December 1997. New Zealand Seafarers Union
sued for effect of job actions on profits.
- New Zealand Workers Protest Proposal To Limit Labor Rights
- By Stuart Needham, in the Militant, 22 December 1997.