The economic history
of the Commonwealth of Australia
Hartford Web Publishing is not the author of the documents in
World History Archives and does not
presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity nor to release
The history of Australia's corporations
The environmental history of Austalia
- Farewell to the family farm
- By Roger Raven, Green Left News,
14 September 1995. The social consequences of economic
- E.U. to delink human rights from Trade?
European Commission denies Australian press report
- International Federation of Chemical, Energy, Mine and General
Workers' Unions,ICEM UpDate, 30 April
1997. Re linkeage of human rights in European Commission trade
negotiations with Australia.
- Low pay, no way! Solving the jobs crisis
- By James Vassilopoulos, in Green Left
Weekly, 2 August 1997. John Howard on relation of
unemployment and minimimum wage policy.
- Multinationals have paid little or no tax
- Austand extracts from Scott Balson, 16 February 1998.
- Australia Privatisation Alert
- From Stephen Fiyalko, 17 February 1998. Concern that Drake
International will assume responsibility for community services.