History of world religion
Hartford Web Publishing is not the author of the documents in World History Archives and does not presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity or to release their copyright.
- Avoiding Understanding Islam!
- From Kifah_Jayyousi@FDC-CAM.ucsd.edu. 12 January, 1995. Re typical misunderstandings.
- Dialog from political-islam list on Islamic fundamentalism
- January, 1995.
- The Challenge of Inclusion in the Middle East
- By Augustus Richard Norton, in Current History, January 1995. Democracy and
- Christianity: Revolutionary or Reactionary?
- By David Zink, originally in Works in Progress, May, 1991. A defense of Christianity.
- Pope's Visit: Political Reaction in Religious Garb
- By Lal Roohk, in Worker's World, 12 October, 1995. John Paul III's visit to the U.N.
- FactNews Scientology Emergency Briefing
- 15 April, 1997. FACTNet vs. Scientology copyright litigation.
- MAJ: South Africa's Psychiatric 'Slave' Labor Camps
- By email@example.com, 1 August, 1997. Extracts from Hubbard.