The retrospective history of the
Republic of Ethiopia
Hartford Web Publishing is not the author of the documents in
World History Archives and does not
presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity nor to release
- Timeline: Ethiopia
- BBC News Online, Wednesday, 25 July, 2001. A chronology
of key events.
- Un ouvrage sur la Civilisation
- Panafrican News Agency (Dakar), 9 March 2001. Revue
d’un volume de recherche historique sur la
Civilisation d’Axoum des mains de David Phillipson,
un universitaire de Cambridge (Angleterre).
- From the Solomonic dynasties to the Battle
- By Louis Proyect, Ethiopian history and politics, part
one, [26 December 1999]. From semi-mythical origins in the
15th century B.C. to the Battle of Adwa, 1895. Focus on
ethnicities and a Marxist pespective.
- Review of Haile Sellassie I, My Life and Ethiopia's Progress,
- By Charles W. McClellan, 11 September 1995.
- His majesty’s Famous
Speech to UN (1963)
- By Haile Sallassie, 1963. In our present time, the
foremost pressing and obligatory matter is the reduction
of war arsenals. The attempt made by the violence that had
arrived especially against the countries of Africa and
Asia in the past several years.
- Ethiopian Envoy Denies Link in Plot to Kill
- PANA, 7 November 1995. Zimbabwe (PANA)—Ethiopian
ambassador to Zimbabwe Fantahun Haile Michael said Monday
here his government had nothing to do with the failed
assassination bid on exiled former president Mengistu
Haile Mariam. Mengistu fled Ethiopia in May 1991 and
sought political asylum in Zimbabwe where he has been