The history of Native Americans
Hartford Web Publishing is not the author of the documents in
World History Archives and does not
presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity nor to release
- CAPOIB promotes mobilization against changes
in Decree 22/91
- From CIMI Newsletter, Brasilia,
23 June 1995. Procedures for demarcation of Indian lands.
- Amazon indigenous leaders imprisoned
- By People's Weekly World
World International Dept., 7 October 1995. Repression
of rubber workers.
- Brazilian Indians Ask World Bank To Suspend
Funds From G7 for land demarcation
- 6 February, 1996. The Unity Council of Brazilian Indigenous
Peoples and Organizations (CAPOIB) objects to decree 1776/96.