The issue of U.S. biological war on Cuba (1997)
Hartford Web Publishing is not the author of the
documents in World History Archives and
does not presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity nor to
release their copyright.
The retrospective history in general
- Is U.S. waging bio-war against Cuba?
- By Leslie Feinberg, in Workers World, 22 May 1997. Indications
that Thrips palmi was sprayed by the US State Department to destroy
- Book review: Swine fever warfare
- From Workers World, 22 May 1997. Source citation.
- US plague on Cuba
- J. Clancy. 28 May 1997.
- US Bacterial War Details
- J. Clancy. 5 June 1997.
- Evidence of US biological war
- From Radio Havana Cuba, 20 June 1997.