The social history of the Province of Quebec
Hartford Web Publishing is not the author of the documents in
World History Archives and does not
presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity nor to
release their copyright.
- Bread and Roses—Women March Against
- By Michelle Bonner, SEEDlinks, August
1995. Quebec women demonstrate against the effects of
structural adjustment and neoliberalism.
- Thousands of students walk out in
- By Daniel Paquet, People's Weekly
World, 30 November 1996. Student strike to preserve
free post-secondary education.
- Stand up against racist attacks!
- AAR/ARA, Montreal, News Release, 14 October
1999. The trial of the neo-nazis who in the summer of 1998
terrorized minorities in Montreal.