Hartford Web Publishing (Haines Brown) is not the author of these documents and does not presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity.
History of the US working class in general
- Documents for Detroit newspaper strike
- Documents for Boeing strike
- Documents for Wheeling-Pitt steel lockout, Warren OH
- Documents for Bridgestone/Firestone
- Documents for A.E. Staley lockout, Decatur IL
- Documents for Yale Strike
- Documents for United Parcel Service
- Documents for BART transportation strike in San Francisco
- "Kaizen" means bad karma for Subaru workers
- By Ryan Amptmeyer. 2 September, 1995. In 1989, politicians supported Subaru plant in Lafayette, Indiana, as anti-labor dream. The costs have become evident.
- For farm workers: A year of gains; more struggles ahead
- By Marilyn Bechtel, in People's Weekly World, 8 April, 1995. Meeting to honor Cesar Chavez and recall the organizing drive of the previous year.
- Emil Shaw, 500 new Mexicans say, 'Cesar Chavez, Presente!'
- By Emil Shaw. 18 November, 1996. People from all over New Mexico gather to commemorate Cesar Chavez.
- April 13: march for strawberry workers' rights
- Special to the People's Weekly World, 15 March, 1997. Massive UFW/AFL-CIO organizing campaign in California.
- Farm Workers Rights and Human Rights Embraced; Farm Workers and Farmers Champion the Strawberry Industry
- 10 July, 1997. Strawberry Workers & Farmers Alliance (SW&FA), in an implicit attack on the UFW, presses for a workers' right law, ie, right to work laws (the right to work for less).
- Farm Workers Say, 'Union Yes!'
- By Nan Bailey, in the Militant, 25 August, 1997. Rally of August 10th part of drive to organize state of Washington.