The history of Kurdish struggles
in North (Turkish)
Hartford Web Publishing is not the author of the documents in
World History Archives and does not
presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity nor to release
- Turkey's Killing Machine: The Contra-Guerrilla
- By Serdar Celik, in Kurdistan Report,
- PKK Statement To The United Nations
- Geneva, 24 January 1995. Statement by the Kurdistan Workers
Party (PKK) regarding the condition of Kurdish peoples in Turkey.
- ERNK Statement Concerning Amnesty International
- From Arm the Spirit, 8 February 1995. Comment by the National
Liberation Front of Kurdistan (ERNK) on Amnesty International's
report concerning human rights abuses in Turkey and Kurdistan.
- Solidarity Meeting for Kurdish Struggle
- By Ali Azad, in Workers World, 24
March 1995. Re. March 13 uprising in Turkey, and supportive
demonstrations in Germany, solidarity meeting in New York.
- Statement From PKK General Secretary Abdullah
Ocalan Concerning the Turkish Invasion of South Kurdistan
- From the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK), 24 March 1995.
- PKK Leader Offers New Cease-Fire In Letter To
- Press release of 27 October 1995.
- Statement of The National Platform of North
Kurdistan, issued on January 10, 1999
Urgent Demands For A Peaceful Solution To The Kurdish
Problem. The only possible solution to this problem will
be a peaceful solution based on democratic principles. Statement
signed by the Kurdistan Communist Party (KKP), Kurdistan Islamist
Party (PIK), Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK), Kurdistan Liberation
Party (PRK), Kurdistan Socialist Party (PSK).