Resources for the study of Nihon koku (Japan)
Hartford Web Publishing is not the author of the documents in
World History Archives and does not
presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity nor to
release their copyright.
- Review of David Williams, Japan and
Enemies of Open Political Science
- By Andrew DeWit, extracted from Social Science
Japan, February 1996. David Williams' second
book-length challenge to social science's Eurocentricism
is a must-read, both for those who value area studies and
those who do not.
- Map of Nihon koku (Japan)
- Magellan, 1997. A simple political map.
- Promotion of past invasion, imperialism in
- An appeal from 12 bishops of Japan, 14 May 2001. Stop
Japan's Ministry of Education Attempt to Re-write
History (Pressure must be brought on the Japanese government
to stop this kind of text from being an officially accepted
junior high school history textbook.)