The history of the Ancient Nile Valley
Hartford Web Publishing is not the author of the documents in
World History Archives and does not
presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity nor to release
The history of modern Nubians is
under the history of modern Sudan
The history of the Ancient Kemet
- Review of George G. M. James, Stolen Legacy
- By Femi Akomolafe, n.d.
- Dialog on the selection of
- From H-World list, January 1995. Was the monarchy
- Mediterranean dating and the
chronology of Kemet
- By Bill Schell, Murray State University, 16 April
1995. Kemet a perhaps flawed basis for ancient
- Chickens in Ancient Kemet
- From Ira Plotinsky, 1 February 1996.
- Ahmose and Kamose and their familial
- From Sara E. Orel, 4 February 1996. From Ancient
Near East list.
- Mummy with an artificial leg
- From Michael Rhodes, on ANE List, 15 February
The history of ancient & feudal Nubia
- Dialog on the origin of name
- From the Nubia list, January 1996.
- Were Nubians the founders of the
ancient Nile Valley Civilization?
- A dialog from Nubia list, July 1996.
- Ancient Sudan Civilization
- Information provided by abubakr sidahmed to Nubia
List, October 1966.
- Nubia and the Crusades
- A dialog on the Nubia list, 6 October 1996.