The history of the United Republic of Tanzania, 1995-1998
Hartford Web Publishing is not the author of the documents in
World History Archives and does not
presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity nor to
release their copyright.
- Julius Nyerere Press Conference
- Dar es Salaam, 14 March 1995. Nyerere accuses President
Ali Hassan Mwinyi's government of corruption and
violation of the constitution.
- Independent monitor's account of
- Discussion on nuafrica list, 11 December 1995.
- Tanzania Election 95
- By Emmanuel Muganda, Voice of America, 29 August 1996. The
Election was 29 October 1995 (in Swahili).
- Faster Privatisation ahead, Mkapa Tells
- Tanaznia News Online, 23 September 1997.
- IGP to React on Armed Group Claims
- Tanzania News Online, 24 September 1997. The
two main opposition parties, NCCR-Mageuzi and the Civic
United Front (CUF), allege that the two parties run bodies
of paramilitary groups.
- Strong Government can Eradicate Poverty, Says
- Tanzania News Online, 23 September 1997.
- Tanzania Land Law
- An inquiry from the NUAfrica List, 7 January 1998.