The history of the Zapatista National Liberation Army
Hartford Web Publishing is not the author of the documents in
World History Archives and does not
presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity nor to release
- The Third Declaration of the Lacandon
- La Jornada, 2 January
1994. The EZLN calls for the formation of a National
- Chiapas: Report on Events of Previous Weeks
and the Beginning of a New Stage
- By Miguel Alvarez, Executive Secretary, CONAI, 5
- Zapatismo: What the EZLN is fighting
- By Jason Wehling, in the University
Sentinel, 10 January, 1995.
- Mexico-Political Update and Chase
Manhattan’s Emerging Markets Group memo
- By Riordan Roett, 13 January 1995.
Things Are Going To Be Difficult For The
EZLN. . .
- Interview With Salvador Castaneda about The Zapatistas'
Struggle, Arm the Spirit, 21
- US Bank Orders Hit on Marcos
- By Brad Parsons, 10 February 1995.
- Mexican gov’t threatens Zapatistas as
progressive forces meet
- By Teresa Gutierrez, Workers
World, 16 February 1995.
- Chiapas—make the banks pay
- By Craig Benjamin, 16 February 1995. With a collection
- Chiapas rebels finger Chase and Trilateral
- 24 February 1995.
- The Chiapas war and U.S.-backed loans to
- By Tom Moore, People’s Weekly
World, 25 March 1995.
- Chiapas is a war of ink and Internet
- By Rodolfo Montes (translated), Reforma, 26 April 1995.
- EZLN International Plebiscite for Zapatista
National Liberation Army of Mexico
- August 1995.