History of Pakistan
Hartford Web Publishing is not the author of the documents in World
History Archives and does not presume to validate their accuracy or authenticity nor to release their
South Asia in General
Documents for the political
and general history of Pakistan
Documents for the labor
history of Pakistan
Social History of Pakistan
- Women's rights are denied despite election promises
- From Amnesty International. 5 December, 1995.
- Families Enslaved by a life of casual brutality
- Suzanne Goldenberg, in the Guardian, 18 March, 1996. Laws against debt bondage
not enforced. Hereditary bondage of whole families to the landlords.
Economic History of Pakistan
The IMF in Pakistan
By Farhan Bokhari, The Financial Times, Thursday 2 September 1999
- Consumers Left To the Mercy of the Market>
- By Muddassir Rizvi, 15 July 1999
Retroactive History of Pakistan
- Pinochet and Tikka: Birds of same feather!
- By A.H. Jaffor Ullah, 11 October 1998. Re. 1971 coup.
History of Telecommunications in Pakistan
- Press Gagged By Intimidation and Self-censorship
- By Muddassir Rizvi, 26 July, 1999